Join our Team
Do you want to be a Utopian?
It's an exciting time to come and work for us. We're growing and developing all the time and need new people with fresh ideas and a passion for Food!
Take a look at our Job Board and apply today to join our team!
The Job Board
HOW we meet our future utopians
Here are some helpful tips so you can prepare for your interview:
- Our dress code is pretty informal so smart casual will be fine, unless you like to be suited and booted
- Where are we? Please familiarise yourself with our location, we are based in Corby, just off Princewood Road. For your Sat Nav the postcode is NN17 4DS
- Please research our company, we are excited about our business and we would like you to feel the same.
- Don’t be nervous, we are really friendly and informal. Most of our key feedback says how friendly our people are.
- Prepare some questions, things you actually want to know about us or the role. This process is about finding out if this is the right move for you as well as our requirements.
- The first interview tends to be more about the role and your fit for the role. We like to hear all about you!
- The second interview is more about your ability to perform in the role. We like to test your knowledge, so a presentation or assessment is quite normal.
- We like all candidates to see where the magic happens (The factory floor) even if your role is based in the office it is important you see the heart of our business...
The good stuff
Once you've started and you're a fully-fledged Utopian, you'll not only get access to our fantastic benefits package, you'll also be developed through our learning and development programmes.
We'll help you to develop your skills and knowledge so that you can be successful in your role.
Here's a sneak peek at some of the benefits we offer our Utopians:
- Social Club
- Childcare Vouchers
- Occupational Sick Pay
- Personal Locker Facilities
- Onsite Parking
- Company Shop
- Hot canteen Service
- Corporate Gym Discounts
- Pension Schemes
- Onsite Learning Centre
- Plus Lots, Lots more!
Speculative Applications & any questions?
If you've looked through all the info about Food Utopia and it sounds like a place you'd like to work, but there are currently no vacancies that you'd like to apply for we would still like to hear from you!
Email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com and we'll get back to you if a role comes up that we think you'd be perfect for.
Alternatively if you just have a quick question for us, please fill in the form below and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.